||Alongside various strategic partners, principals and solution providers associated with Oxbridge Ventures have structured and arranged more than $3.5 billion in debt and equity facilities for their clients, including many small and medium sized enterprises with sales between $5 million and $100 million.
The Business Finance Group maintains long standing relationships with more than 450 hedge funds, national and regional banks, life insurance companies, pension funds, and private equity, venture capital and sovereign wealth funds.
We are able to offer a number of financial solutions specifically tailored to small and medium sized enterprises, including:
In order to protect your cash flow, the Oxbridge Business Finance Group is also able to structure financing options for small and medium sized enterprises with:
- Business Loans
- Lines of Credit
- Loans for Equipment Purchases
- Commercial Land and Building Purchases
- Business succession or management buyout financing
- Working capital for growth or expansion
- Line of Credit Guarantees
- Venture Capital
- Repayment periods of up to 30 years
- An option to defer payment on principal up to 36 months at loan authorization
- Collateral requirements that exclude personal assets
- Customized repayment schedules that math payments to the seasonality or cyclicality of your cash flows
- Proprietary Cash Management Solutions that typically return 36% per annum (on cash balances over $25,000)
- Subordinate financing for acquisitions, shareholder buyouts, working capital and the acquisition of good will or intangible assets that ranks behind secured lending
Top of Page
note that we do not sell or offer securities to the general public.